Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 02-25-2018, 01:05 AM   #1
Pizza_Cant_Read
Sentient Sauce
Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 9th Gen Oasis
Calibre Frozen After Disk Space Error

Calibre froze while queueing books for conversion, first notifying me there wasn't enough disk space. After, I freed space and hit okay it just sat there about an hour until I force-quit it in the Activity Monitor. I restarted and all seems to be good. None of the books were in the process of converting (that I could tell) so hopefully nothing was corrupted.

Not unusual behavior but wanted to share the experience with the devs.

Thanks for everything!

-pcr
Pizza_Cant_Read is offline   Reply With Quote