Notices

Old 04-18-2015, 08:56 PM   #1
AixenPixel
AixenPixel began at the beginning.

Device: Android Kyocera
Lightbulb Creative Writing journey

Ok, so recently I had a very bad bout with writers block
and I thought it would be fixed if I went into detail about my story,

So I started typing away, and typed myself out of wanting to do the story.
I yet again am returning to vignettes and flash fiction since it's my niche.
HOWEVER I then ran into the option of creating a blog.
I already knew about that process and what not. but for some reason this time, it really struck a fire in me, a VERY STRONG FIRE, and I know in my gut I made the right decision.
I think as a writer, sharing your steps and process isn't just beneficial to others, but to ME as well!!!
Now I have some motivation since I am doing a comics prose hybrid story thing, and Im going to use my blog for everything.

My question is... How many of you guys think blogging has helped you as an author/writer?
And how?
btw for those who are curious

[Promotional link deleted - MODERATOR]

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 04-20-2015 at 06:18 AM.
AixenPixel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 11:14 PM   #2
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
You might want to make the writer's Block image bigger. Even at full size it's hard to read the text.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert