Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 08-05-2010, 08:48 PM   #1
Andre1
Andre1 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2 second gen.
Problems with kindle 2

Today, I ordered a book, well a sample. When I finished reading I decided I wanted to buy it, so I did. But the book never showed up on my home screen. I was told by a blurb or whatever if there are any issues to go to settings<archives if I remember correctly. The book wasn't there. Later that day, I tried to order a different book sample, still no luck. Now, I can't receive book samples either.

Any ideas? Maybe the introduction of the kindle 3 caused some sort of temporary upheaval on the wireless network? Anyone else having issues with wireless?
Andre1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 08:57 PM   #2
MsAstoria
Evangelist
MsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipedia

Device: Kindle Fire HDX, iPhone (yes, I read on my phone)
call amazon customer support, they will try to resolve it or issue you a refund.
MsAstoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-05-2010, 09:08 PM   #3
NormHart
Semper Carpe Bufo
NormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmos

Device: Kindle2 & Kindle3
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93583

Situation seems general but spotty.
NormHart is offline   Reply With Quote