Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 07-17-2009, 02:02 AM   #1
Journier
Groupie
Journier has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Journier has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Journier has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Journier has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Journier has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Smile New to Mobile Read

Richard here. I am new to Mobile Read. I have a Sony prs 505 and the 700. I am getting a jetbook, because I am intrigued by its smaller size and the fact it has mobipocket as well as epub and the other formats it supports. Although it does not support drmed text, I understand ECTACO has regular firmware upgrades. I am hoping they will begin supporting drm. In the mean time I do enjoy such classical authors as Jules Verne, Frank L. Baum, Arthur Conan Doyle, Robert E. Howard, and Edgar Rice Burroughs.
Journier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 02:08 AM   #2
doreenjoy
01000100 01001010
doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Polyamorous
Welcome to Mobile Read!
doreenjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-17-2009, 09:18 AM   #3
rlparker
Ars longa
rlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankind

Device: Kindle K1, K3 wifi
Hi Richard. Welcome to MR

If you want a warmer welcome from more folks, post again in the "Introduce Yourself" forum!
rlparker is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ectaco, jetbook