Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-10-2009, 06:54 AM   #1
John L
John L began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Harper Collins Fantasy for only £2.19

My publisher (the Friday Project part of Harper Collins) and I think that e-books are too expensive. That’s why we have put out my new novel Shadowmagic by John Lenahan for under £3 for the Sony Readers and under $3 for the Kindle. Currently you can get Shadowmagic at www.waterstones.com for only £2.19 and at Amazon .com for $3.62. That’s the way I beleave e-books should be priced!

I’ll even top that! Any e-reader that doesn’t like Shadowmagic – I’ll give them their money back. Just e-mail me at john(at)shadowmagic(dot)co(dot)uk

John Lenahan

Book description:
Conor thought he was an average teenager. OK, so his father only had one hand, spoke to him in ancient languages and was a bit on the eccentric side but, other than that, life was fairly normal. Until, that is, two Celtic warriors on horseback and wearing full armour appear at his front door and try to kill him. After that, things get pretty weird. Shadowmagic is a fantasy adventure for young adults (although grown ups will like it too). Written by one of the most popular magicians in the country it brings a fresh approach to the genre and will have a broad appeal beyond the fantasy sections.
Offer expires 1/07/10
John L is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cheap e-books, john lenahan, shadowmagic