Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 01-06-2011, 05:27 PM   #1
jrlewis
SF/F Author
jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Adobe Digital Editions
The Burning Sky (historical fantasy, steampunk, western, thriller)

Anyone interested in being a beta reader for my new steampunk adventure, The Burning Sky, may contact me for a copy.

Thanks!

Last edited by jrlewis; 02-05-2011 at 08:55 PM.
jrlewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 06:47 PM   #2
jrlewis
SF/F Author
jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Hello friends,

After a week, I already have 20 intrepid beta readers for The Burning Sky and I've been hearing some kind words about it.

If you're interested in a little pan-genre action/adventure, please feel free to grab the PDF now even if you're not keen on giving beta feedback. Although I would definitely appreciate the early reviews on sites like Amazon and Goodreads when it comes out next month.

Take care!

Last edited by jrlewis; 01-13-2011 at 06:50 PM. Reason: typo
Old 01-13-2011, 09:51 PM   #3
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I'm worried I'm not going to get around to reading this in time for any feedback to be useful, but I did download it.

Regards
Caleb
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 11:27 AM   #4
jrlewis
SF/F Author

That's fine Caleb. If you do have the time to send me feedback, that's great. But if not, you can always hold on to those thoughts for a few more weeks and post a review on Amazon, B&N, Goodreads, or right here on MR to tell other readers about it.
Old 01-21-2011, 03:11 PM   #5
jrlewis
SF/F Author

To all my beta-readers-in-progress,

This is a friendly reminder to send me your comments on The Burning Sky by next Friday, January 28.

And if you really enjoyed the book, you'll be happy to hear that the sequel, The Broken Sword, is well underway and I'll be looking for readers for that book in April or so.
Old 01-28-2011, 03:13 PM   #6
jrlewis
SF/F Author

To all my beta-readers-in-progress,

This is a friendly reminder that today is the end of the beta review period! Please send me your comments as soon as possible because I will begin revisions almost immediately.

And if you really enjoyed the book, you'll be happy to hear that the sequel, The Broken Sword, is well underway and I'll be looking for readers for that book in April or so.

Tags
fantasy, historical fiction, steampunk, the burning sky, western