Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 03-21-2012, 05:19 AM   #1
robertthred
robertthred began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Ereader
Exclamation I know that here, this will be a stupid question...

I need some scripts for the options in adding files to Calibre , saving to disk, and saving to device, so that my file structure can be converted to tags for the files when adding them to Calibre, and when saving to disk that it will save the files into the same naming structure I use for my storage folder, and to put them in by collection or a similar structure on device. Anyone know this stuff?? I just don't normally use programming languages.
robertthred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 09:07 PM   #2
Rizla
Member Retired
Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR (rooted) & Sony T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertthred View Post
I need some scripts for the options in adding files to Calibre , saving to disk, and saving to device, so that my file structure can be converted to tags for the files when adding them to Calibre, and when saving to disk that it will save the files into the same naming structure I use for my storage folder, and to put them in by collection or a similar structure on device. Anyone know this stuff?? I just don't normally use programming languages.
I think I understand what you mean. You want to be able to store your books in a file structure (which you can browse using prs+?) which also comes up as collections. It would be nice. I have no idea how to do it.
Rizla is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre, coding, programing, prs600, tags