Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 06-10-2011, 01:05 AM   #46
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Yes, same person. I try to keep things simple.

Survivors Group, eh?? I'll have to drop by!
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 10:48 AM   #47
NJReader
NJReader began at the beginning.

Device: enTourage eDGe
Hello All,

I have officially joined the rest of the EE Forum survivors.

I would also love to know if the final Ermine update is out there, some where, as I did not opt-in for the beta.

I guess that enTourage did not realize that the Android development for such a unique device would take so much.

I also believe it was timing that eventually killed the eDGe. Shipping it so close to the release of the iPad was bad luck.

As for tablets cornering the market, please notice that both Barnes & Noble and Borders now offer touch-eInk devices in addition to their color LCDs. Just like previously mentioned, you can't beat eInk for outdoor viewing.

Talk to you all again soon.
NJReader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 10:52 AM   #48
emusan
lol
emusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheese

Device: eDGe
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJReader View Post
I would also love to know if the final Ermine update is out there, some where, as I did not opt-in for the beta.
There is no final version sadly(at least not yet), but you can still get the beta, see this thread: link

I hope you are enjoying your eDGe as much as the rest of us!
emusan is offline   Reply With Quote