Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 10-20-2010, 08:54 PM   #1
curstpriest
Confused
curstpriest shares his or her toyscurstpriest shares his or her toyscurstpriest shares his or her toyscurstpriest shares his or her toyscurstpriest shares his or her toyscurstpriest shares his or her toyscurstpriest shares his or her toyscurstpriest shares his or her toyscurstpriest shares his or her toyscurstpriest shares his or her toyscurstpriest shares his or her toys

Device: Kindle DXG
Will it blend? Where's the Kindle?

Represent the E-ink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhP3i-WH4Xc
Saw this when it first came out, hilarious.
Like all his vids.
curstpriest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 09:07 PM   #2
Tiersten
Guru
Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: Kindle 3G+WiFi
I'm surprised that they didn't do a Kindle as well. They seem to be early enough with preorders that they get one of the latest/greatest device that is being released each time and the Kindle I would have thought would warrant them blending it.

Good publicity stunt of theirs tho. Few hundred bucks at most each time for a device but end up with thousands and thousands of views.
Tiersten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 11:50 PM   #3
HelenaJole
Connoisseur
HelenaJole will become famous soon enoughHelenaJole will become famous soon enoughHelenaJole will become famous soon enoughHelenaJole will become famous soon enoughHelenaJole will become famous soon enoughHelenaJole will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle 3
I'm horrified at the thought.
HelenaJole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 06:11 PM   #4
curstpriest
Confused
curstpriest shares his or her toyscurstpriest shares his or her toyscurstpriest shares his or her toyscurstpriest shares his or her toyscurstpriest shares his or her toyscurstpriest shares his or her toyscurstpriest shares his or her toyscurstpriest shares his or her toyscurstpriest shares his or her toyscurstpriest shares his or her toyscurstpriest shares his or her toys

Some of those videos have 1-5 million views
Old 10-21-2010, 06:15 PM   #5
Rinzwind
Connoisseur
Rinzwind began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3G UK 3.03
Quote:
Originally Posted by curstpriest View Post
Some of those videos have 1-5 million views
I would have guessed a higher amount if you would have asked me!
Rinzwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 06:20 PM   #6
Tiersten
Guru
Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: Kindle 3G+WiFi
Sometimes they cheat slightly and remove parts which would make it difficult to blend. The iPad is missing the aluminium backplate for one. It would have made it hard to smash and also hard to actually blend.
Tiersten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 06:24 PM   #7
curstpriest
Confused

Yeah I noticed that too, but they are still funny.

The Iphone 3g one is pretty good.

"Hey can I see your Iphone"
"No, you're gonna blend it"
"Not me!"

oh dear, the glow sticks one is awesome too:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l69Vi...eature=related

Last edited by curstpriest; 10-21-2010 at 06:31 PM.
Old 10-21-2010, 06:32 PM   #8
Logseman
Orisa
Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Poke 5
This video came out when the iPad was released. Maybe it's time for the Kindle DX to have its go?
Logseman is offline   Reply With Quote