Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 06-01-2017, 04:26 AM   #166
sbwtxj
Groupie
sbwtxj is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.sbwtxj is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.sbwtxj is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.sbwtxj is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.sbwtxj is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.sbwtxj is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.sbwtxj is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.sbwtxj is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.sbwtxj is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.sbwtxj is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.sbwtxj is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: kindle keyboard,kindle touch,PB touch lux
Exclamation about inkBook prime for ROOT

i will buy the inkbook prime for my Russian books.
But these books are CHM and FB2 format files.
So i want to know if read these books.

The inkbook prime has buttons while read,disable the touch function,that's very fun.

and i want to add additional fonts for Russian, so must be rooted.
How to do?

thanks.
sbwtxj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 09:25 AM   #167
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwtxj View Post
i will buy the inkbook prime for my Russian books.
But these books are CHM and FB2 format files.
So i want to know if read these books.

The inkbook prime has buttons while read,disable the touch function,that's very fun.

and i want to add additional fonts for Russian, so must be rooted.
How to do?

thanks.
Your question is entirely unrelated to the topic of this thread. Please don't "hijack" threads to ask irrelevant questions. Start a new thread for a new question.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert