Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 03-02-2015, 01:20 PM   #1
simonszu
simonszu began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook touch Lux 2
Touch Lux 2 - Saving font size

Hi,

the default font size of my Touch Lux 2 is set to 36pt. Since this is very big, i want to permanently decrease it to 28pt, but i can't find an option to save it. Every new book i open is opened in 36pt, and i have to decrease it to 28pt first. Is there any option to save the 28pt as the default font size?
simonszu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 03:10 AM   #2
brucelee
Addict
brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Aura One
If you have firmware 4: fbreader (which is already installed) remembers the font size setting. You can long-click a book in your library so that the menu pops up and open the book with fbreader. (check the attached screenshot)

Also if you have firmware 4: You could try coolreader3 and koreader. Those are alternative reading apps which have a global configuration. I use coolreader3 mainly because it can ignore the ebook built-in styles and apply some defined by the user. And that's great when you have many converted or style-less ebooks.

If you have firmware 5: I think you can't do much regarding this problem since you have no "Open with" menu. Most of the books are probably opened with Adobe Viewer which keeps per book configuration. I suggest downgrading to firmware 4. Most of us did that.

Edit:
koreader works with firmware 5 too since it has its own file browser. But it won't be integrated as nice as in firmware 4.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	scr0008.jpg
Views:	275
Size:	45.2 KB
ID:	135525  

Last edited by brucelee; 03-03-2015 at 03:20 AM. Reason: resized image
brucelee is offline   Reply With Quote