Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 10-25-2010, 06:09 PM   #1
kokkolos
kokkolos began at the beginning.

Device: ipod touch 4g
Question How convert pdf to epub for ipod touch 4g?

Hi!

I've got an ipod touch 4g (same display of iphone 4).

Which are the best settings to convert pdf to epub?

How can I convert pdf to epub?

Thanks a lot.

Regards
kokkolos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 08:57 PM   #2
monkeyluis
Banned
monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad "3", Kindle Touch, Kindle Fire, iPhone 4S
I don't know the best settings, but using Calibre has worked great for me. The default settings should be ok.
monkeyluis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 11:11 PM   #3
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
You might try using a PDF reader on there, e.g. Goodreader. I don't often find conversion satisfactory myself.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 05:04 AM   #4
kokkolos
kokkolos began at the beginning.

Device: ipod touch 4g
Does Goodreader allow to highlight pdf?
kokkolos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 04:48 PM   #5
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kokkolos View Post
Does Goodreader allow to highlight pdf?
Yes (so does iAnnotate from what I hear).
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
apple, ebook, epub, ipod, pdf