Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 10-11-2009, 08:32 AM   #16
Musicman
Evangelist
Musicman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Musicman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Musicman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Musicman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: EZ-Reader - Samsung Nook's- Nook S/T w/Glow - Kindle Fire - Nova 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javed View Post
The bookmarks disappear from epub after going out of the book too.
Try removing any spaces from your folder name, and the bookmark function should work.
Musicman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 02:39 AM   #17
Javed
Grand Sorcerer
Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO, iPod Touch, PRS-650
Thanks Musicman.

Yes I had read that, I will be trying that on my folders. Just that I have a number of them to change and it is more an inconvenience than anything. Hopefully the engineering team can fix this in a future firmware update so it handles a wide variety of folder names.
Javed is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-11-2010, 05:00 AM   #18
MobileWombat
MobileWombat began at the beginning.

Device: omnia i900; Sony PSP; Acer Aspire; A shiny new Astak EZ Reader
Hi all,
Just updated to the latest firmware, and unfortunately it appears that the bug is still there.
The workaround (IE: Replace the spaces with a _ works) so its not a total loss.
Just have to wait for the next firmware update.
MobileWombat is offline   Reply With Quote