Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 05-29-2016, 08:31 AM   #1
Smartie
Addict
Smartie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smartie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smartie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smartie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smartie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smartie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smartie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smartie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smartie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smartie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smartie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW,KOBO H2O
PDF on ARC HD 7

Trying to get an ARC 7 for PDF(I have H2O for epub), Someone sell it for 45. I am wondering whether 7 inch is too small even in landscape. Given it is Android 4.2, is there good third party PDF reader app there(without root)? What's your guys experience on PDF reading in ARC 7 HD overall?

Thanks
Smartie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 06:59 PM   #2
markyisri
Connoisseur
markyisri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markyisri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markyisri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markyisri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markyisri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markyisri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markyisri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markyisri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markyisri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markyisri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markyisri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura Edition 2
I recommend you try FBReader, and if it doesn't work, try WPS Office, Foxit, or Adobe.
markyisri is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert