Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 10-06-2016, 02:31 PM   #1
VelvetElvis
Addict
VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Fire HD8, Asus, Sony (T1, PRS-300), Kobo (Glo, Touch, Wireless)
Looking for a feature...

I love Cool Reader, and while it works flawlessly on both my Asus tablets, it crashes constantly on my girlfriend's Samsung Tab (SM-230). I've removed and reinstalled it to no avail, so I'm looking for a replacement with a specific feature.

Cool Reader has the excellent ability to remember the brightness settings between normal and night mode, and the few replacement apps I've tried don't feature this (at least, not that I can ascertain.)

Is anyone aware of a reader app that can do this?

VelvetElvis is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cool reader