Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 01-20-2014, 07:03 PM   #616
sengian
Zealot
sengian doesn't littersengian doesn't litter

Device: PRS-T1;PRS-650;PocketBook Touch Lux 2
Modifications & Translation of Reading List

Ok, after a few more days than I thought, here is a version with integration of the new db api and translation (a few strings may have been missed however) for those interested.
Main benefits are speed increase and localization obviously.

Below is a working version of the plugin with a French translation and the fr.po & pot files.
I tested those modifications but there may still be some bugs.

Edit:
-Changed the plugin zip to add the correct(?) calibre version for plugin translation
-01/03/2014: Fixed a few typos and a bug with multiple lists
-18/07/2014: Integration of Qt5 changes (davidfor modifications included)
-18/01/2015: v1.6.6 modifications included
Attached Files
File Type: zip Translations.zip (14.8 KB, 205 views)
File Type: zip Reading List.zip (118.8 KB, 194 views)

Last edited by sengian; 01-18-2015 at 03:34 PM.
sengian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 12:38 AM   #617
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
I've a question that I haven't found the answer in the thread. I want to remove automatically the books which are in the device but not in the library. I've been able to send them automatically with the search ondevice:False. Is something similar for library or I have to do it manually?

Thank you.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-21-2014, 12:39 AM   #618
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

By the way, I'm trying to do the Spanish translation. I'm not very fast but I'll try to finish it.
Old 01-21-2014, 12:47 AM   #619
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
In device view, try inlibrary:false

Also look at the SmartEject plugin
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 01:28 AM   #620
sengian
Zealot
sengian doesn't littersengian doesn't litter

Device: PRS-T1;PRS-650;PocketBook Touch Lux 2
This plugin has been around for a while so I think you have time. Slow is always better than nothing :-)
sengian is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-21-2014, 03:52 AM   #621
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
In device view, try inlibrary:false

Also look at the SmartEject plugin
I'll try that , thank you. And I'll look for SmartEject...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengian View Post
This plugin has been around for a while so I think you have time. Slow is always better than nothing :-)
Well, I hope not a lof of time but I don't know... And I've only begun to use this plugin a few time ago.
Old 02-09-2014, 09:47 AM   #622
bookdragon
bookdragon began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Edit I have resolved the error myself. Sorry and thank you for the wonderful plug in!!!

Last edited by bookdragon; 02-09-2014 at 09:50 AM.
bookdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 09:31 AM   #623
Strakapud
Strakapud began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
I got a bug with the Reading List exception:

calibre, version 1.24.0
ERREUR : Exception non gérée: <b>KeyError</b>:u'pour Kobo'

calibre 1.24 isfrozen: True is64bit: True
Darwin-13.0.0-x86_64-i386-64bit Darwin ('64bit', '')
('Darwin', '13.0.0', 'Darwin Kernel Version 13.0.0: Thu Sep 19 22:22:27 PDT 2013; root:xnu-2422.1.72~6/RELEASE_X86_64')
Python 2.7.5
OSX: ('10.9.1', ('', '', ''), 'x86_64')
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "calibre_plugins.reading_list.action", line 279, in about_to_show_menu
File "calibre_plugins.reading_list.action", line 94, in rebuild_menus
KeyError: u'pour Kobo'

Any idea how I can fix that ?

thank you,
Strakapud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 05:51 AM   #624
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
@Strakapud - somehow you have a corrupted configuration file for this plugin. It is trying to find your "default" list and can't find one. BY any chance did you do some sort of list deletion?

The fastest way to fix this (though it means losing your lists) is to go to Preferenes -> Miscellaneous -> open calibre configuration directory. Go to the plugins subfolder, delete the Reading List.json file and restart calibre.

Alternatively post that Reading List.json file on this thread and I can probably fix it for you (or PM me a link to it somewhere). I would be interested to know how you managed to break the plugin anyways so if you could do that it would be appreciated.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 10:36 PM   #625
LadyKoori
LadyKoori is a glorious beacon of lightLadyKoori is a glorious beacon of lightLadyKoori is a glorious beacon of lightLadyKoori is a glorious beacon of lightLadyKoori is a glorious beacon of lightLadyKoori is a glorious beacon of lightLadyKoori is a glorious beacon of lightLadyKoori is a glorious beacon of lightLadyKoori is a glorious beacon of lightLadyKoori is a glorious beacon of lightLadyKoori is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle
Okay, so I read fanfiction using calibre and my tablet because I don't have wi-fi access for my tablet at work. What I want to be able to do is have ffdl use Reading list to automatically mark something as no in a yes/no column, which I know how to do. Where I'm having a problem is when I change the yes/no column to yes it doesn't stay marked that way unless I remove it from the list, which I don't always remember to do. Is there a way to set it up that changing the yes/no column to yes removes the fic from the list without screwing up having it mark the column no when ffdl updates?

I looked through this thread and didn't see if it was do able or no so I thought I'd ask.
LadyKoori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 05:49 PM   #626
jaun.ty
jaun.ty began at the beginning.

Device: kindle paperwhite
I have a feature request - would it be possible to integrate automatic list building. Specifically, I would love to be able to highlight a book, and create a similar book reading list by getting a list from something like whatshouldireadnext.com - taking that list and searching your library for books in it, or adding the links the page provides...

If you don't have the interest or time, is the plugin code open? I'm a developer, and this is something I do often enough that I would be interested in getting it to work just for myself even.

Cheers!

jt
jaun.ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 06:00 PM   #627
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
You probably want the Import from list plugin
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 11:22 AM   #628
Sghrn
Sghrn began at the beginning.

Device: calibre
Hey. Is it possible to have those lists on the lift side like the categories or authors? That would be brilliant. Or is there at least another way (plugin) to organize book lists that way? (Categories are unfortunately no option for me)

I think this would be the only weak point.. At the moment I have to use several context menus to add a book to a list. Better would be simple drag and drop

Last edited by Sghrn; 04-08-2014 at 11:26 AM.
Sghrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 05:16 AM   #629
Tanjamuse
Wizard
Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: none
Something has happened, and now I can't get into the plugin again. I get the following error, everytime I try:

Quote:
calibre, version 1.34.0
ERROR: Unhandled exception: <b>KeyError</b>:u'Huske'

calibre 1.34 isfrozen: True is64bit: False
Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1 Windows ('32bit', 'WindowsPE')
32bit process running on 64bit windows
('Windows', '7', '6.1.7601')
Python 2.7.5
Windows: ('7', '6.1.7601', 'SP1', 'Multiprocessor Free')
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "calibre_plugins.reading_list.action", line 279, in about_to_show_menu
File "calibre_plugins.reading_list.action", line 94, in rebuild_menus
KeyError: u'Huske'
Tanjamuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 06:53 AM   #630
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanjamuse View Post
Something has happened, and now I can't get into the plugin again. I get the following error, everytime I try:
@Tanjamuse Hmmmm - What a coincidence, See this thread https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=239640

Maybe Terisa de Morgan will tell us what she did

What did you do - seems to be working here. I added & deleted something to an existing list and added a new list and added and deleted to it and removed the list ?

Added - Tanjamuse - It appears to the same error as post 623, see Kiwidude's 'solution' which follows that post.

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 05-19-2014 at 07:05 AM.
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote