Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2020, 04:21 PM   #1
Geremia
Addict
Geremia rocks like Gibraltar!Geremia rocks like Gibraltar!Geremia rocks like Gibraltar!Geremia rocks like Gibraltar!Geremia rocks like Gibraltar!Geremia rocks like Gibraltar!Geremia rocks like Gibraltar!Geremia rocks like Gibraltar!Geremia rocks like Gibraltar!Geremia rocks like Gibraltar!Geremia rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Calibre
Calibre 4.x adds blank lines in old comments

Calibre 4.x adds a blank line
Code:
<p><br></p>
after each newline of comments added in Calibre 3.x and earlier versions, thereby "double-spacing" newlines. Why is this?
Old 03-02-2020, 04:55 PM   #2
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Given you gave no indication you were going to write the code to fix the problem, I moved the thread out of the Development sub-forum see ==>> [Sticky] PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING - Purpose of Development subforum

And, I suspect this problem got fixed already, see ==>> Please stop adding extra paragraphs??.

BR
Advert
Closed Thread

Tags
calibre, comments, html