Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 01-14-2020, 09:53 PM   #1
OGRIchardNixon
OGRIchardNixon began at the beginning.

Device: Boox Nova Pro
Finally made an account

Hello. I've been using a kobo glo hd with koreader thanks to these forums for a couple years, but the mainboard power circuitry is failed and it no longer functions properly. I wanted a bigger better badder device, and I just ordered my Onyx Boox Nova Pro, so I'll be back to loading up and reading my textbooks again soon.
I am a computer service technician studying more certifications, so I have a reasonable technical ability and can be pretty useful. I know all OS including linux and android pretty thoroughly.

Thanks
OGRIchardNixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2020, 10:12 PM   #2
dwig
Wizard
dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Current:Surface Go & Kindle 3 - Retired: DellV8p, Clie UX50, ...
Welcome aboard.
dwig is online now   Reply With Quote