Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Windows Devices

Notices

Old 05-12-2020, 02:17 AM   #1
JeremyR
Guru
JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, Nook HD+
Touch based PDF reader program for Windows 10?

For some reason I spent my tax refund on a convertible laptop, one that you can fold the screen back to make a tablet

While that works better than expected, there's a serious lack of tablet style software for it, especially PDF readers.

The best I've found is Sumatra PDF, but that doesn't seem to remember where I left off or anything.

Any suggestions? Thanks.
JeremyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2020, 07:49 PM   #2
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyR View Post
For some reason I spent my tax refund on a convertible laptop, one that you can fold the screen back to make a tablet

While that works better than expected, there's a serious lack of tablet style software for it, especially PDF readers.

The best I've found is Sumatra PDF, but that doesn't seem to remember where I left off or anything.

Any suggestions? Thanks.
Hmm I use Sumatra too and it generally remembers where I left off.
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-04-2020, 12:22 AM   #3
CmplxAdSys
Enthusiast
CmplxAdSys began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura H20
I like Xodo PDF reader, which is pretty touch-friendly.
CmplxAdSys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2020, 09:42 AM   #4
rfog
Guru
rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots of eInk devices and iOS stuff
Drawboard PDF is another good (but slow in load and memory hungry) app to touch and annotate.
rfog is offline   Reply With Quote