Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2016, 05:05 PM   #256
tarhos
tarhos began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Hello,

My Kobo Glo seems bricked.
I have tried all to reset it but still not working.
I would appreciate it if someone could provide an SD card image for the Kobo Glo.

Thank you very much in advance.
Old 02-24-2017, 05:25 PM   #257
rszabolcs
rszabolcs began at the beginning.

Hi David,
could I maybe get a link for your Glo image, too? Thanks very much in advance!
Old 02-24-2017, 06:11 PM   #258
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
Old 02-25-2017, 10:45 AM   #259
rszabolcs
rszabolcs began at the beginning.

Thank you, very, very much! It's shame that it's not available officially. I hope with it I can use my Kobo again.
Old 02-26-2017, 11:25 AM   #260
vini
vini began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo GLO
Hi David,

My Kobo is bricked I, I would like to try to flash the image on another sd card. Can you send me the image too? Thanks in advance!
Old 02-26-2017, 02:38 PM   #261
majique
majique began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo N613
Hi David,
Could you please PM me an N613 image? Trying to get my wife's Kobo back up and running. Following unsuccessful factory resets, restoring an image direct to SD card is my last option.

Thanks!
Old 02-26-2017, 08:17 PM   #262
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

@vini, @majique: PM sent.
Old 03-03-2017, 03:14 AM   #263
Ablius
Ablius began at the beginning.

Device: KOBO Glo
SD Image

Hi DavidFor.

Would you please be so kind and send me the image too please.

It's totally bricked and I was not able to recover.

Thanks in advance mister.

Abel.
Old 03-03-2017, 05:19 AM   #264
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 03-03-2017, 09:09 AM   #265
Ablius
Ablius began at the beginning.

Device: KOBO Glo
Perfect Mister.

Now I will try to copy the image into a new SD Card.

Abel.
Old 03-07-2017, 07:26 AM   #266
HeWhoWas
HeWhoWas began at the beginning.

Hey Guys, I have a Kobo Glo (Definitely a Glo, not a HD) that I've lost the backup of. Mind if I get a link for the original image? Thanks.
Old 03-07-2017, 07:46 AM   #267
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 03-09-2017, 06:19 AM   #268
sibelius999
sibelius999 began at the beginning.

Could someone please send me the link to to the disk image please.
TIA!
Old 03-09-2017, 06:56 AM   #269
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 03-09-2017, 07:14 AM   #270
Julie217
Julie217 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
Hi davidfor..

I too need image of kobo glo. Would you please send/pm me the link? Thanks in advance.
Closed Thread