Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 07-04-2018, 04:07 PM   #1
estevewatson
estevewatson began at the beginning.

Device: sony reader model 300
New to forums, but an old e-book reader

I am primarily interested in what Amazon is doing with the Kindle format. If anyone could point me in the correct direction, I would appreciate it.
estevewatson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 07:10 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi and welcome to MobileRead. Go to our Kindle section here

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/fo...play.php?f=140

And post your question where you should get a quick answer
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote