Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 07-24-2018, 04:21 PM   #31
downeaster59
Wizard
downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini 6, Onyx Leaf 2, Onyx Tab Mini C, Nook Glowlight 4 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by framorg View Post
Hi,
the best is Goolge drive or Dropbox.
Create a dir with the File
You allowed to see this (your) Dir in google drive and I can read (and down or upload).
Like similar in Dropbox.
Thanks in advance
Kinds
Framorg
Would the updated build.prop (with density at 200) be enough for you, or would you need more?
downeaster59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 02:46 PM   #32
framorg
Enthusiast
framorg began at the beginning.

Device: InkPad 3 and Pocketbook Pro603
Hi @downeaster59,
I need the full update with this special build.prop because I have not rooted.
(I want not).
Is this a problem?
Thanks
framorg is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-27-2018, 01:20 AM   #33
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 6/14, Like-/Meebook 2/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
Hallo, I would need Android 4.4 for Kepler Pro too, but whats about a German Version?
Onleihe App needs 4.4
ottischwenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 07:00 AM   #34
downeaster59
Wizard
downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini 6, Onyx Leaf 2, Onyx Tab Mini C, Nook Glowlight 4 Plus
Quote:
Hi @downeaster59,
I need the full update with this special build.prop because I have not rooted.
(I want not).
Is this a problem?
Thanks
I deleted the full update long ago. It may be possible to create an update file from my firmware, but I haven't done something like that in a while!
downeaster59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 08:56 AM   #35
framorg
Enthusiast

Hi @Downeaster59,
It is very pity that you has deleted your full image (update).
Why can help? Anybody has a full update for Kepler Pro to 4.4.4?
Could @Booxtor help with a Update? May is it newer as this Update from the e-reader forum/web side?
Is this then with 200dpi in the build.prop file?
A lot of questons and that after my holiday ;-)
Thanks a lot in advance
framorg
Advert
Old 08-28-2018, 09:19 AM   #36
framorg
Enthusiast

hi Ottischwenk,
Do you have a Kepler pro with 4.4.4? I saw your topic at e-reading-forum.
Could you send me this full update for my Kepler pro?
This Update from e-reader shop I can't downloaded respectively it crashed my Kepler Pro any times. The downgrade from this web side is going on and so I be happy that I have 4.0.4!

Thanks for help
framorg
Old 08-31-2018, 02:09 AM   #37
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
hi Ottischwenk,
Do you have a Kepler pro with 4.4.4? I saw your topic at e-reading-forum.
Could you send me this full update for my Kepler pro?
This Update from e-reader shop I can't downloaded respectively it crashed my Kepler Pro any times. The downgrade from this web side is going on and so I be happy that I have 4.0.4!
I donot use 4.4 - Im using 4.0.4
Old 09-21-2018, 11:01 AM   #38
framorg
Enthusiast

Hi Ottischwenk,
I have found on e-reader store page a 4.4.4 for Kepler pro (the date is from 01.17.2018!) german is possible, a posibillity to root (kingoroot 4.5.1) and the dpi to set on 215 (bigger one gets a error form system.ui).
Is this interresting for you?
I'm be very happy about the speed! and it is stable.
If you find a other version I#m very intresst about.
Thanks
framorg
Old 09-28-2018, 03:01 AM   #39
ottischwenk
Wizard

Quote:
I have found on e-reader store page a 4.4.4 for Kepler pro (the date is from 01.17.2018!) german is possible, a posibillity to root (kingoroot 4.5.1) and the dpi to set on 215 (bigger one gets a error form system.ui).
Is this interresting for you?
Yes, a German 4.4.4 is interresting for me.
Is A2 possible?
Regards
Old 10-05-2018, 02:58 AM   #40
framorg
Enthusiast

Hi ottischwenk,
Yes it can A2, direct in the status line and German with a small trick.
You go to the android preferences and go back to the deleting for internal datas (werkseinstellung) and set the kepler back.
After booting the first page was comes is the question about your language. Choose German and your kepler is German!
I hope thats clear.
In the meantime I found 3 versions of kepler pro 4.4.4!
More can you download from my DropBox side. Send me your e-mail adress and you can have my Dropbox link.
Kind regards
Framorg

Last edited by framorg; 10-05-2018 at 02:54 PM.
Old 10-30-2018, 05:59 AM   #41
ottischwenk
Wizard

Quote:
You go to the android preferences and go back to the deleting for internal datas (werkseinstellung) and set the kepler back.
Where can I do this?
Quote:
After booting the first page was comes is the question about your language. Choose German and your kepler is German!
After "Backup & reset", Factory Data reset, i was not asked about language
Quote:
and the dpi to set on 215
Where can I do this?

Last edited by ottischwenk; 10-30-2018 at 11:18 AM.
Old 11-16-2018, 11:13 AM   #42
framorg
Enthusiast

Hi Ottischwenk
sorry for to late but I waas in holiday. (Südtirol)
1. German
go to settings in programs and then save reset. after that Kepler boot and comes back with a Language question...
2. DPI 215
If you have root your Kepler? You talk about to me that you have Build.prop changed the line !destiny DPI to 200? I have this to215 and it run OK (aftr reboot)
Use the "Le DPI Changer.apk" it is easy.
I hope you have connect to @Downeaster59 or @Booxtor, they have root and changed it.
Could be they have a new firmware version, I have it only from e-reader store.

Tschau
Framorg
Old 11-23-2018, 02:21 AM   #43
ottischwenk
Wizard

Quote:
1. German
go to settings in programs and then save reset. after that Kepler boot and comes back with a Language question...
My Kepler doesnt. It boots fully - no language question
Quote:
2. DPI 215
If you have root your Kepler? You talk about to me that you have Build.prop changed the line !destiny DPI to 200? I have this to215 and it run OK (aftr reboot)
Use the "Le DPI Changer.apk" it is easy.
I didnt succeed in rooting.
Regards
Old 11-25-2018, 10:43 AM   #44
framorg
Enthusiast

You go in setting, what is in programms not of the main side!
After that search Backup & reset and make a factory data reset. (dont erase the SD card).
If the KP comes out of reset as the first side is for language (a lot), choose german...
Otherwise try again.

For DPI changing I have root KP. It ist very easy by KingoRoot (is a app for the win PC!) Then connect KP with PC and start KingoRoot. A short time later the PC say root is OK.
Then go to root / system an open build.prop (or use LeDPI Changer) and change dpi.
Its is with the app ROOT-Explorer easy.

If you found any newer firmware for KP 4.4.4?
Or an update.zip version 1.8.2 for 4.4.4?
All what I found was an update.zip for 4.0.4!
Hope I can help you
Thanks
framorg
Old 12-23-2018, 09:42 AM   #45
bachvarov
bachvarov began at the beginning.

Device: pocketbook Touch HD3
Can some one send me a link to the 4.4 version I would like to test it. I found and installed the 1.91 firmware. As expected playstore is gone as well most of the readers. However the Neo reader 2 still does not work. I wonder am i the only one that is having problems with it. It can open a book only once, after restart i get can't open file or other errors. It is the same with 1.82 and with 1.91. It only opens pdf files without any issues, however the font reflow sucks.
bachvarov is offline   Reply With Quote