Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 10-20-2017, 09:02 AM   #16
KBelle
KBelle began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
thanks so much Dr. Drib
and thanks for the comment, crich70.
I think that some heavy hitter authors got caught up in this recently, as well. There may be some blog posts coming out today or soon from bloggers prominent in the indie world ... crossing my fingers it gets resolved ...
KBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 04:49 AM   #17
Lima Bean
Groupie
Lima Bean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lima Bean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lima Bean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lima Bean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lima Bean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lima Bean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lima Bean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lima Bean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lima Bean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lima Bean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lima Bean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBelle View Post
thanks so much Dr. Drib
and thanks for the comment, crich70.
I think that some heavy hitter authors got caught up in this recently, as well. There may be some blog posts coming out today or soon from bloggers prominent in the indie world ... crossing my fingers it gets resolved ...
I tried to find who else got caught up in this mess without any luck. Do you have a link to their complaints about the situation, book titles, or the names of the authors? Thanks.
Lima Bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-03-2017, 06:06 AM   #18
KBelle
KBelle began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
David wrote about this and there are threads on several private FB groups about it, and there is a hashtag on Twitter #unavailableatamazon

https://davidgaughran.wordpress.com/...inning-knives/
KBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 08:10 AM   #19
Lima Bean
Groupie
Lima Bean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lima Bean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lima Bean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lima Bean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lima Bean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lima Bean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lima Bean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lima Bean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lima Bean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lima Bean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lima Bean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Thanks for the link. BTW, my rank magically came back a couple of days ago, more than a a month later, after the damage was done.
Lima Bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 09:08 AM   #20
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lima Bean View Post
Thanks for the link. BTW, my rank magically came back a couple of days ago, more than a a month later, after the damage was done.
GREAT!
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert