Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 12-10-2017, 08:18 AM   #616
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by crossi View Post
Can you still see a gradient with the lights as low as possible or better completely off?
Completely off the gradient is naturally gone. Otherwise the gradient is less noticeable by either turning light up a lot or turning it down a little. The tradeoff of having the light much brighter than comfortable is not worth it to me personally.

So I end up turning the light down just enough for it to be still comfortable and easy to read. It doesn't take long for me to unsee the gradient after starting to read and get lost in the book. I also noticed that it is easier to see the gradient the more tired I am. If I am wide awake and go into a dark room and look for the gradient it is hardly there. As soon as I am ready to lay down in bed for a nap and start reading, the gradient is really obvious for maybe a page or so and goes into background noise after a page or two.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote