Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 12-08-2017, 05:40 PM   #1
moose416
moose416 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo aura one
aura one and overdrive

hey all,
I am having the hardest time getting overdrive set up on my new Kobo Aura One. I am following the instructions, but I'm stuck where it asks for the library card. It says enter your card and you will be redirected back once you are signed it. It brings me to the overdrive website on the browser, and says I am signed in, but I do not get redirected. When I go into the overdrive section in the settings, it says I'm signed in, but that I need to add a library card, but when I try to add it, the same thing keeps happening! Am I missing something?
I tried using the kobo live chat, and what a waste of time! I even went so far as to factory reset it , based on their suggestion! Any tips or tricks would be much appreciated
moose416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 06:23 PM   #2
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Where are you located? Overdrive is not supported in all countries.

Can I assume from moose416, Canada and Toronto?
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 06:26 PM   #3
k9reeder
Groupie
k9reeder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.k9reeder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.k9reeder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.k9reeder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.k9reeder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.k9reeder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.k9reeder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.k9reeder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.k9reeder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.k9reeder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.k9reeder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Galaxy Tab S2, PW3(7th) Kobo H2O (1st), Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post

If he also has beer and a hockey stick then yes, definitely.
k9reeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 06:49 PM   #4
moose416

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9reeder View Post
If he also has beer and a hockey stick then yes, definitely.
well, I am currently drinking a beer but I don't have a hockey stick! Yes, I am on Canada's east coast.
Old 12-08-2017, 07:20 PM   #5
moose416

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post

New Brunswick , Canada
Old 12-09-2017, 02:23 AM   #6
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by moose416 View Post
hey all,
I am having the hardest time getting overdrive set up on my new Kobo Aura One. I am following the instructions, but I'm stuck where it asks for the library card. It says enter your card and you will be redirected back once you are signed it. It brings me to the overdrive website on the browser, and says I am signed in, but I do not get redirected. When I go into the overdrive section in the settings, it says I'm signed in, but that I need to add a library card, but when I try to add it, the same thing keeps happening! Am I missing something?
I tried using the kobo live chat, and what a waste of time! I even went so far as to factory reset it , based on their suggestion! Any tips or tricks would be much appreciated
What happens if you skip the Overdrive login and go more or less directly to selecting your library and signing in?
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 07:17 AM   #7
moose416

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
What happens if you skip the Overdrive login and go more or less directly to selecting your library and signing in?
the same things happens. the only one i haven't tried is the facebook option....