Notices

Old 10-10-2009, 06:58 AM   #1
JnEn
Enthusiast
JnEn is on a distinguished road

Device: none, still searching
Hello from Hamburg

Hello from Germany,

I am JoE and I often thought about buying an e-book. Yesterday at the Heathrow Airport I walk along the shopping malls and the Sony PRS 505 laid in one of the windows of these gadget an electronic toy shops. So I went in and played around with the device. An of course I bought one .

During the flight back to Hamburg I started o read one of the give aways on the book. I am pleased about the quality of the display even the Pictures in grayscale are great.

At home I searched the internet and found this forum, I browsed around and found the "howto" get German Language on the device and how to make own books. for all the hints tips and "howtos".

I am planning to use the pad not only for reading books, I will use it also for technical manuals with electronic circuit drawings and so one. So I am just trying around with some tools to format such manuals.

Thanks again and have a nice weekend.

JoE
JnEn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 07:45 AM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi JoE and welcome to MobileRead. I've had a 505 for close to two years and really like it.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-11-2009, 11:06 AM   #3
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Welcome to MR, JoE
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 11:53 AM   #4
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Willkommen! (Dieser Gruß kommt zu Ihnen mittels Yahoo Babel Fish.)
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 01:14 PM   #5
Superlucky
Fanatic
Superlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toys

Device: PRS-505, PRS-350
Welcome Joe. I found the 505 irresistible as well.
Superlucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-11-2009, 02:06 PM   #6
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Welcome Joe!

I love my 505 -- so much so that I bought a second one.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 12:12 PM   #7
ravenne
Wizard
ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PocketBook 360°, Cybook Gen3, iPad mini
Hallo JoE! Glückwunsch zum Lesegerät und herzlich willkommen bei MobileRead. Der deutsche Forenbereich ist übrigens hier: Link. Schau doch einfach mal rein, wir freuen uns über jeden neuen e-Leser.
ravenne is offline   Reply With Quote