Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 12-07-2008, 11:03 PM   #1
jabberwock_11
Addict
jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Aluratek Libre Pro
Hoka! Hoka! Hoka!

I have been looking for an ebook version of Poul Anderson's Hoka! Hoka! Hoka! for a while now. baen.com has the second book, Hokas, Pokas! but the first does not appear available in any ebook format...I have owned both in paper back, but was hoping to reread these guys on my Sony. Anyone out there know where I might find the book?
jabberwock_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 07:12 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by jabberwock_11 View Post
I have been looking for an ebook version of Poul Anderson's Hoka! Hoka! Hoka! for a while now. baen.com has the second book, Hokas, Pokas! but the first does not appear available in any ebook format...I have owned both in paper back, but was hoping to reread these guys on my Sony. Anyone out there know where I might find the book?
I'm glad you mentioned this. I read Anderson's stories in this series a long time ago.

Thank you,
Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert