Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 03-10-2023, 03:10 PM   #16
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Libra H2O. As was said before, don't call it Libra 1 as that can cause others to think the original Libra H2O was called Libra 1.
Moderator Notice
How many times does it have to be said? Knock it off. You are not the board nomenclature czar. Sirtel's usage was crystal clear and she can call the device anything she wants. As can you, but your authority is limited to that.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2023, 04:34 AM   #17
kandwo
Addict
kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottischwenk View Post
No - the biggest problem is the light guide.
My Leaf 2 (flat screen) has a better screen than my Tolino Vision 6 (Libra 2)
I agree. My Leaf 2 looks sharper than my Libra 2. And they both look much sharper than the PW3.

But I haven't seen a flush screen (except for the Voyage) that looks better than any sunken screen in regards of sharpness. My flush Hisense A9 with carta 1200 has higher contrast than the screen on the PW3, but is still not quite as sharp.
kandwo is offline   Reply With Quote