Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 07-14-2010, 09:29 AM   #1
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Tracking Magic

Hello Dreams, Authors, readers, MR folks, cats, dogs and gardens!

I had one thread over on another forum. I'll try to find it and move it here, but I do have several books. Today's news is that Tracking Magic is now available over at the Sony Bookstore!

http://ebookstore.sony.com/search?ke...ia+e+schneider

It was just published there in the last day or so. It also made its way to B&N:

http://productsearch.barnesandnoble....hneider&pos=-1

It's been on Amazon for a while. (Amazon's copy is DRM free in case that is a concern.)

Actually, wherever I have a say in it, my books are DRM free. I believe B&N may apply DRM. Not certain about Apple, but Tracking Magic is available there as well.

Here's the back of the book blurb:

Quote:
"Get Smart" meets "Ghostbusters!"

A humorous urban fantasy collection. Five case files from Max Killian Investigations:

Haunting Clues — Max is hired to expel a ghost from a mansion. To deal with the dead, though, he must first uncover the secrets of those still alive.

Curses! — Some days you curse, some days the curse gets you.

Dearly Departed — Max investigates a graveyard, but when it comes up empty, it’s his job to find the body–dead or alive.

Roadkill — Max can smell the dead long after they are gone. Of course, it’s not too hard to smell the ones that just died, but it could prove to be more dangerous.

Privy to Secrets — Some secrets are worth dying for. The trick is to know which ones make life worth living.
From reading the rules, I think it is okay to post one thread about each of my books; I'll do that when there is news!

Feel free to stop on over to chat at my blog: www.BearMountainBooks.com or I'll probably see you around MR.

Best,
Maria

Last edited by BearMountainBooks; 07-14-2010 at 09:34 AM.
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 12:06 PM   #2
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

All of my books are now available at Amazon's UK store:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s?_encoding=...E.%20Schneider

So far as I know we can't do an author page there, but of course everyone here already knows all about me!

Thanks,
Maria
Old 08-11-2010, 05:28 PM   #3
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider

Diesel books now carries my books:

http://www.diesel-ebooks.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=search&template=search&templ atehead=&templatebody=&templatefoot=&limitcategory =&type=store&searchtype=efts&query=^efts.sql&q1=ma ria+e+schneider&index=default

How cool is that?
Old 08-11-2010, 05:46 PM   #4
Kevin2960
YODA's Uglier Twin
Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-600 and 2 Kindle 3's - and now a K4 + HTC Desire HD
Real Cool Maria, anything new ready yet ?????? hehehe
Kevin2960 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 06:16 PM   #5
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider

Gosh, Kevin, it's nice to have greedy fans.

We're on track for an Oct/Nov release of Under Witch Moon.

Quote:
Adriel should have known that with a werewolf, it never stopped with just one body. She would have gone to the police after witnessing Dolores' death, but she wasn't certain the killer she saw was responsible for the other murders. Besides, the police didn't believe in werewolves, and they weren't going to believe she was a witch either so what could she tell them?

She kept her eyes and ears open while she tried to help her latest client escape the clutches of a voodoo witch, but things went from bad to worse when more bodies turned up. She was greatly relieved when she met White Feather, an undercover cop. Unfortunately, he wasn't convinced she was innocent of all wrong-doing.

It was going to take every spell she knew and a few she hadn't tried to solve the murders and stay alive.
Best,
Maria
Old 09-24-2010, 04:37 AM   #6
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Hi, Maria

I do not know how I missed this thread. I loved the stories in "Tracking Magic". Max is one of my favorite characters, along with Sedona in the Executive books, and all the magical characters in "Sage" too.

Super fun to read and I love your writing style.

Thank you for providing me with some very enjoyable hours of reading.

I am looking forward to reading "Witch Moon", when it comes out.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 09:32 AM   #7
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider

For some reason I saw some traffic from this thread and realized I hadn't replied to Dreams! Hi Dreams!

Under Witch Moon is out, as is the sequel, Under Witch Aura. My latest, Dragons of Wendal, is also out!! I've been a busy bee!

In any case, most of my stuff is for sale at all the usual places and I've also started selling bundled Kindle and ePubs from my own blog: www.BearMountainBooks.com

Stay sane and cool in this summer heat!!!
Old 07-04-2012, 03:13 PM   #8
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Hi, Maria.

I totally forgot about this thread until it popped up again, too! Don't worry, I was keeping up with your news by popping into your blog and saw your new book thread go up on here. I did read Under Witch Moon and loved it. I have 3 other books of yours (Under Witch Aura, Black-Tie Bingo, and Dragons of Wendal) on my to-buy list and looking forward to reading them - I just had to wait until my reading challenge goal of no purchases for 6 months to be over.

I hope you all are keeping cool and the garden is surviving.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 05:31 PM   #9
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider

Thanks Dreams! It's always nice to hear from you. That's a very admirable goal you have--one that I'd only be able to keep if I visited the library several times a month...

Best,
Maria