Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 06-07-2010, 01:27 AM   #31
Roger Parkinson
Zealot
Roger Parkinson lived happily ever after.Roger Parkinson lived happily ever after.Roger Parkinson lived happily ever after.Roger Parkinson lived happily ever after.Roger Parkinson lived happily ever after.Roger Parkinson lived happily ever after.Roger Parkinson lived happily ever after.Roger Parkinson lived happily ever after.Roger Parkinson lived happily ever after.Roger Parkinson lived happily ever after.Roger Parkinson lived happily ever after.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S
I use twitter, LJ and I blog at blogspot. I think no one actually reads my blog though 'cos it is quite boring.
But I think I'd waste a lot of time on facebook so I don't go there.
Roger Parkinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 01:54 AM   #32
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
twitter is cool. It isnt really meant to be a hang out spot though.

Quite a few people are like me on a few different chat sites, forums, or online games. It is a great way to let other buddies (a lot of us follow each other to different sites) know where we are at.
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-07-2010, 02:28 AM   #33
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worldwalker View Post
I'm not socially networked either. Hell, I've got a pending friend request here on MR and I'm debating what to do with it. I don't even keep a consistent persona across various forums and other areas; I don't necessarily want my fanfic writing crossed with my online gaming and mixed in with my other hobbies. (If you're wondering, I'm some of the other Worldwalkers but not all of them; I am, however, the original as far as I know, unless you can date one to pre-1993)
I generally use two persona's (the third is only used for that game forum I also frequent), and I've been using them for a long time too. I found out you need at least two, as sometimes your primary one is already taken
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 02:51 AM   #34
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360+, Huawei MP5, Libra H20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Parkinson View Post
I use twitter, LJ and I blog at blogspot. I think no one actually reads my blog though 'cos it is quite boring.
But I think I'd waste a lot of time on facebook so I don't go there.
I read blogs occasionally....Read yours.... How often do you tend to post on a Blog?

Twitter.... Me no Understanded
hidari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 02:05 AM   #35
Roger Parkinson
Zealot
Roger Parkinson lived happily ever after.Roger Parkinson lived happily ever after.Roger Parkinson lived happily ever after.Roger Parkinson lived happily ever after.Roger Parkinson lived happily ever after.Roger Parkinson lived happily ever after.Roger Parkinson lived happily ever after.Roger Parkinson lived happily ever after.Roger Parkinson lived happily ever after.Roger Parkinson lived happily ever after.Roger Parkinson lived happily ever after.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S
Quote:
Originally Posted by hidari View Post
I read blogs occasionally....Read yours.... How often do you tend to post on a Blog?

Twitter.... Me no Understanded
OMG! Someone actually read it!

I tend to post about once a week. Usually on some work issue (J2EE or Linux) issue I've worked out a solution to. Lately I've been posting about my open source projects. Pretty marginal interest, I don't expect to go viral any time soon.

Twitter is handy for:
a) announcing blog posts
b) explaining why I couldn't help when the sheep escaped and were in the garden
(I was on a conference call and Shayne sorted them out by herself)
c) saying what Shayne cooked for dinner (she's an excellent cook)

so, things the rest of the world really has to know, eh?
Roger Parkinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-14-2010, 11:05 AM   #36
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
No thank you ....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 11:39 AM   #37
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
No thank you ....
Click image for larger version

Name:	ditto-3.gif
Views:	168
Size:	7.1 KB
ID:	53361

I have never even visited myspace, facebook, or twitter.
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 11:43 AM   #38
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Blue View Post
I have never even visited myspace, facebook, or twitter.
This statement deserves a special prize.
(it will be delivered tomorrow morning)
astra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 11:46 AM   #39
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by astra View Post
This statement deserves a special prize.
(it will be delivered tomorrow morning)

thank you - me too ?
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 11:49 AM   #40
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
thank you - me too ?
Starving! Need some energy boost
astra is offline   Reply With Quote