Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-29-2012, 11:58 AM   #601
silverraven
Guru
silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle 4NTB x 4
3 1/2feet might be a little large for a newborn! Cute for when he gets older though. I'm actually looking for a small, about 10" sock monkey. Of course since he is a month old I think I have a while to find any size!
Thanks for the link though!
S
silverraven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 12:08 PM   #602
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Need tech advice for non-tech person please!

I was wondering about getting a tablet, don't really 'need' one, but even though I'm tech-challenged I love technology! I bought a cheap nextbook 7" android tablet and find it's hard to read on.

I will need a new cell phone, and with some of the talk in here about the Samsung 5" Player [which I didn't even know there was such a thing until reading here], I was wondering if I could have the best of both worlds if I got a Samsung Galaxy Note cell phone [it's 5"?]? I use my phone for talk and text, but if I could use it as a music player and to read on occasionally I'm thinking that would fit my needs better than a separate tablet.

What do you guys think? Is this the better way for me to go? All I wanted a tablet for was light internet surfing and to use as a secondary & lit reader [and occasionally music a/o video]. You guys amaze me with all your technical expertise so I'd really appreciate your input if you had time. I thank you in advance.
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-29-2012, 12:12 PM   #603
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
I was wondering about getting a tablet, don't really 'need' one, but even though I'm tech-challenged I love technology! I bought a cheap nextbook 7" android tablet and find it's hard to read on.

I will need a new cell phone, and with some of the talk in here about the Samsung 5" Player [which I didn't even know there was such a thing until reading here], I was wondering if I could have the best of both worlds if I got a Samsung Galaxy Note cell phone [it's 5"?]? I use my phone for talk and text, but if I could use it as a music player and to read on occasionally I'm thinking that would fit my needs better than a separate tablet.

What do you guys think? Is this the better way for me to go? All I wanted a tablet for was light internet surfing and to use as a secondary & lit reader [and occasionally music a/o video]. You guys amaze me with all your technical expertise so I'd really appreciate your input if you had time. I thank you in advance.
I use my Samsung SIII 4.8" screen to read occasionally. It's works fine!
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 12:16 PM   #604
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
I thought of tubemonkey when I saw this online at Target. It's a wine bottle cover, although it could also be used with a bottle of nonalcoholic beverage, such as sparkling cider.

I bought a sock monkey (for myself) several years ago at Target, but I don't see it on their website right now.
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 12:25 PM   #605
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4SO, Kindle for Android, Sony PRS-350 and PRS-T1
Quote:

I use the Samsung Note and it fulfills all your demands. There is a new Note II out now with better CPU, more RAM and higher resolution screen. I've added a small MHD dongle so I can watch HD videos on a tv screen.
Kumabjorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-29-2012, 12:31 PM   #606
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latinandgreek View Post
Thanks for the input!

I, too, wish that solid state drives would come down in price! My current laptop has one, and it really makes a huge difference.
I just bought a Toshiba 1T (is that what is called?) portable hard drive for the Mac. Works great, goes to sleep. My 2 other Toshiba hard drives have never failed, knock on wood. I have a Lacie, never failed. Many years. The other 2 Toshiba drives don't go to sleep. But they don't get real hot either.
new is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 07:10 PM   #607
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbone View Post
How do you heat your home? I do have natural gas and the gas company does install natural gas generators that kick in when local power goes out. It does cost $5,000 - 10,000 depending on size but again they need to be installed somehow elevated. Everyone lost their central a/c units also. So things can't be placed on the ground in areas where flooding can occur.

I never realized how destructive salt water was until Hurr Sandy. My water and gas meters had to be replaced. The salt corroded the cast iron casings.

Regarding solar: it just wasn't worth the initial expense with the 30 year payback especially as I don't plan to stay here nearly that long.
We have electric heat pump, but only turn it on when we are lazy. I run the fan on low (it's a 2-stage fan) 24/7 most of the winter (in summer, it runs a lot, but that's because it gets quite hot). I have one large sliding glass door facing south (I also have a sunroom, but not set up so it helps heat the house, only decreases need for supplemental electric heat in it), so if it's going to be 60+ and sunny, we need no heat at all during the day (it's 76 right now, for example, and I don't think it got over 60 all day and the sun is down).

However, I do cheat - we have all the wood we want for free (other than labor and some fuel to harvest, split), so we run a fire in a freestanding woodstove in the basement (with catalytic converter, it runs quite hot and will still have coals in the morning); if it's raining or going to be quite cold, we'll run a second fire in the morning.

We did have propane and a good freestanding furnace or fireplace insert can heat the house quickly, but I could not stand the smell and oily feel in the air (and it made the house quite humid); some of these issues are not there with natural gas, but propane doesn't require any electric to work (we only used this as a backup, when power was off, when we had it; that's what the wood was supposed to be, too, but we've heated with it for several years now and I like having the house as warm as I want at no increase to the utility bills in winter).

Did your natural gas stay on when the flood hit? Most utility companies can't pump it if their own power is out and most turn it off until they can run thru a disaster area and check for leaks. With earthquakes, that can be a bigger problem (one county south of here lost their gas last week due to a pretty small quake; we don't get many, but one in KY rattled the house for several seconds a couple of weeks ago). It would be good for snow problems, except we can't actually get it here (just because we are extremely far from the closest line and it would be a couple of miles run to get it to the house, if they would even consider it; it wasn't that close until a year or two ago).

As for salt water - yes, I lived on the coast for several years. You definitely don't want to buy used cards from there or anywhere north where they use salt on roads (on the other hand, NM and AZ can be good, provided you get them checked for drug residue, as nothing corrodes much in the desert).

As for solar - the price had been coming down (may again, as China is surpassing us, once again) and becoming more efficient. I've seen paybacks closer to 20 years in some areas and if you go solar hot water only, as little as 5. A maintained and working system will also increase equity, so you can consider that when looking at payback terms (if you only need to recover 30% of the cost, perhaps, the payback might be fine).

You do have to set it up for off-grid use; many are using grid tie-ins only (it's cheaper) and those won't work when the main power is off, either.

what was the topic of this thread, again?

Oh yeah, tablets.

Got my samsung galaxy tab 7" - the universal remote app is pretty awesome. I have a free and paid Roku app and they seem comparable (oh well, only out 99 cents, with the google sale), although neither run Angry Birds (must have actual roku remote for that). turns on my samsung tv, which I thought was bluetooth only, controls (so far): yamaha receiver, Dish DVR, roku, panasonic blu-ray and tv. need to add PS3 (will have to use IR interface, which I already have) and try to decide if I want to hook up my HD-DVD player (works great for SACD and I picked up a number of movies when they dropped to 99 cents apiece). With a remote player on my Synology box, I can control everything on the one remote (right now, I'm using two, as I need to install the DS player app on that tablet). I prefer the dish dvr remote, but the universal one does work (if a bit awkwardly, due to no page up/down choices). We'll see how long the battery charge lasts, though, to see if I stay happy with it (could be an issue, if you also try to use it for web surfing and email).
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 09:20 PM   #608
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
We have electric heat pump, but only turn it on when we are lazy.

during the day (it's 76 right now, for example, and I don't think it got over 60 all day and the sun is down).
We have a heat pump too. It can't keep up with this little apartment when it gets 30F or below outside. The other night it got 19F and it was cold! We had to turn the auxiliary heat on. 60F Wow! It's warm down the mountain. It's was 53 here today and is now 30F. Time to tape all the drafty doors again.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 10:29 PM   #609
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
It'll be chilly here tonight.

We replaced all the windows and exterior doors a few years ago. goodbye contractor grade with aluminum frames, hello fiberglass (no maintenance plus best insulation abilities). had to argue with installer to get them completely foamed in (not common in "the south", but hey, it CAN get to -24F .. yes, that's negative, not above zero). It's probably 30 or so at night, now, but if sunny can warm up during the day, if we catch a warm gust from the gulf.

Ours turns on aux heat as needed, but it's not often needed. Between new windows/doors and extra insulation I added (including reflective layer for summer), we stay pretty warm. It helps that it is also a relatively new and large Trane 2-zone system, which I put in when running a software company here (maybe 10 years ago? no, more than that, now, I guess). Our old system was about like yours and was on aux heat all the time. We could easily hit $500/month then and stay at $150 now all year. More money to waste on books ... and tablets ....
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 11:20 PM   #610
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverraven View Post
Wow, a whole site dedicated to sock monkeys!! Wow!
Thanks for the links, will check them out later!
S
Etsy has cuuuuute ones!
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 11:43 PM   #611
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:

The Note has a droolworthy screen and if you don't mind the larger size you have to lug around with you, and want to read/watch movies on your phone, it's definitely a great choice. I go running with my phone, so I admire the Note from afar while I am waiting for a tiny smart phone to hit the market.

Personlly,I gravitate towards my iPad for surfing, as even my Nexus 7 is a bit too small for my comfort, but I have 4G on my iPad and always carry it with me - unless I'm running.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 01:44 AM   #612
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
Quote:

Did your natural gas stay on when the flood hit? Most utility companies can't pump it if their own power is out and most turn it off until they can run thru a disaster area and check for leaks. With earthquakes, that can be a bigger problem (one county south of here lost their gas last week due to a pretty small quake; we don't get many, but one in KY rattled the house for several seconds a couple of weeks ago). It would be good for snow problems, except we can't actually get it here (just because we are extremely far from the closest line and it would be a couple of miles run to get it to the house, if they would even consider it; it wasn't that close until a year or two ago).

As for salt water - yes, I lived on the coast for several years. You definitely don't want to buy used cards from there or anywhere north where they use salt on roads (on the other hand, NM and AZ can be good, provided you get them checked for drug residue, as nothing corrodes much in the desert).

As for solar - the price had been coming down (may again, as China is surpassing us, once again) and becoming more efficient. I've seen paybacks closer to 20 years in some areas and if you go solar hot water only, as little as 5. A maintained and working system will also increase equity, so you can consider that when looking at payback terms (if you only need to recover 30% of the cost, perhaps, the payback might be fine).

You do have to set it up for off-grid use; many are using grid tie-ins only (it's cheaper) and those won't work when the main power is off, either.

Yes, natural gas stayed on as did water and landline phone. I have a gas stove and use that to keep warm along with two space heaters. Hopefully, will have hot water heater and boiler installed next week. I am fortunate, though, there are still thousands of people in my area unable to return home. A couple of towns mostly deserted. Yachts still strewn in people's yards. Sand covering roads. My insurance company told me they had 9,000 cars flooded but few homes as they don't insure houses less than 5 miles from the ocean.

Fortunately, temps are forecast to be in the 50s.

I don't care for propane either. And oil even less so.
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 02:22 AM   #613
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
It'll be chilly here tonight.

We replaced all the windows and exterior doors a few years ago. goodbye contractor grade with aluminum frames, hello fiberglass (no maintenance plus best insulation abilities). had to argue with installer to get them completely foamed in (not common in "the south", but hey, it CAN get to -24F .. yes, that's negative, not above zero). It's probably 30 or so at night, now, but if sunny can warm up during the day, if we catch a warm gust from the gulf.

Ours turns on aux heat as needed, but it's not often needed. Between new windows/doors and extra insulation I added (including reflective layer for summer), we stay pretty warm. It helps that it is also a relatively new and large Trane 2-zone system, which I put in when running a software company here (maybe 10 years ago? no, more than that, now, I guess). Our old system was about like yours and was on aux heat all the time. We could easily hit $500/month then and stay at $150 now all year. More money to waste on books ... and tablets ....
Our is suppose to but it seldom does. We had a freon leak this summer and they added 3lbs more I am starting to think it may need more here shortly. We've lived here close to 7 years now and no one has maintenance the furnace or the unit outside. I suspect it needs replaced. Tonight it's 25F out but it seems to be working okay. 68F in here. I got the door taped and the bottom covered with a heavy towel. Our bill runs anywhere from $60 to $150 in the winter I would say $115 is the average. It's all electric.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 03:33 AM   #614
Prestidigitweeze
Fledgling Demagogue
Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Oasis 2; Aura HD; iPad Air; PRS-350; Galaxy S7.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elemenoP View Post
Presti, I don't know how the quality compares, but there is a Groupon today for another kind of extended battery pack: http://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-u-north?ab=o&c=all&p=0
eP: Sadly, that $25 battery pack is made specifically for iPhones 4-5. Otherwise, I'd be all over it (and wipe it off judiciously afterward, of course).

Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
How much did you save on the PS Vita?
As my learned colleague mentioned, he and I bought it for $179 as opposed to $199 at Best Buy and Gamestop which has since returned to $249. But here's the thing: In addition to the white PSP and AC:L bundle (with an added 4GB memory card for comic relief), the Sony-Amazon offer included three free months of PS+, a downloadable copy of Battle Royale (which my grillfiend is going to love when I bring the beast to her this weekend), which currently retails for $59, and $10 off a physical copy of AC III whenever one happens to buy it in the next month or so -- including when it's on sale.

All told, that's an additional $69-89 worth of content added to a $70 discount on a $249 device. Perhaps you can see why I couldn't pass that up, even at the expense of a drastically reduced tablet (particularly when the Galaxy Note II's in my cross hair).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbone View Post
Most of my neighbors lost their generators to flooding. They left them on decks and patios. They didn't plan for the 14ft storm surge.
Tragically understandable, as no one else foresaw them either, including New York's mayors and governors of the past two decades.

We've been so distracted (and I think deliberately misled) by the idea of terrorists that no one has been paying attention to the meteorological trending of the past forty years as opposed to that of the previous history of the world. It took decades before the case against tobacco could be made in the face of hired contrarian scientists, but that only affected the individuals who chose to smoke and those who had to live with them. The rising waters that hit us this time might well be back and they are the true danger that threatens the country and indeed the rest of the world.

So sorry to hear of your neighbors' losses as well as your own.

Last edited by Prestidigitweeze; 11-30-2012 at 03:44 AM.
Prestidigitweeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 03:49 AM   #615
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4SO, Kindle for Android, Sony PRS-350 and PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prestidigitweeze View Post
(which my grillfiend is going to love when I bring the beast to her this weekend),
So sorry to hear of your neighbors' losses as well as your own.
Grillfiend? Suddenly I feel relieved I have never been invited to a BBQ
Kumabjorn is offline   Reply With Quote