Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 09-23-2012, 10:47 AM   #1
tado
tado began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Any way to see battery life as a "%" ?

I'm a new kindle owner and just learning my way around the device. I have the new $69 kindle and wondering if I can see the battery life as a percentage next to the battery icon, would this be avavbile though a jailbreaken kindle ?
tado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 06:38 PM   #2
GlassX
Connoisseur
GlassX can name that song in three notesGlassX can name that song in three notesGlassX can name that song in three notesGlassX can name that song in three notesGlassX can name that song in three notesGlassX can name that song in three notesGlassX can name that song in three notesGlassX can name that song in three notesGlassX can name that song in three notesGlassX can name that song in three notesGlassX can name that song in three notes

Device: Kindle 3, K4NT
With Duokan you can do it.
GlassX is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert