Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 07-08-2021, 09:36 AM   #1
A-Curiosity
Enthusiast
A-Curiosity with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitA-Curiosity with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitA-Curiosity with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitA-Curiosity with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitA-Curiosity with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitA-Curiosity with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitA-Curiosity with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitA-Curiosity with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitA-Curiosity with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitA-Curiosity with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitA-Curiosity with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: Kobo Clara 2E, Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura HD
Pocketbook Touch HD 3: burst e-ink capsules

It seems that fate has struck again: dark spots have appeared on my screen, that cannot be wiped off... I don't really understand what the problem is with this device, but I'm once again unsure whether I should return this. Has anybody else experienced this with their HD3?

Click image for larger version

Name:	StreetPhoto_6.jpg
Views:	226
Size:	433.5 KB
ID:	188088
A-Curiosity is offline   Reply With Quote