Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 10-11-2012, 09:00 AM   #1
ralphiedee
Zealot
ralphiedee is no ebook tyro.ralphiedee is no ebook tyro.ralphiedee is no ebook tyro.ralphiedee is no ebook tyro.ralphiedee is no ebook tyro.ralphiedee is no ebook tyro.ralphiedee is no ebook tyro.ralphiedee is no ebook tyro.ralphiedee is no ebook tyro.ralphiedee is no ebook tyro.

Device: none
TOC Question

I designed a doc in InDesign, exported as an epub with a TOC. The TOC and all the pages display fine but I have spaces in between the TOC entries within Sigil. How do I remove them?

I went into the xhtml and do not see any spaces.

See screenshot
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	TOCSigilss.jpg
Views:	150
Size:	58.6 KB
ID:	93896  
ralphiedee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 10:34 AM   #2
meme
Sigil developer
meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 NT, K3, Kobo Touch
What does the HTML code for your Chapter 2 and Chapter 3 look like. You most likely have some <br/> tags or other items inside your <h1> or <h2> tags.
meme is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-11-2012, 12:17 PM   #3
ralphiedee
Zealot
ralphiedee is no ebook tyro.ralphiedee is no ebook tyro.ralphiedee is no ebook tyro.ralphiedee is no ebook tyro.ralphiedee is no ebook tyro.ralphiedee is no ebook tyro.ralphiedee is no ebook tyro.ralphiedee is no ebook tyro.ralphiedee is no ebook tyro.ralphiedee is no ebook tyro.

Device: none
Hmm, let me look again. Let you know

RD
ralphiedee is offline   Reply With Quote