Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 04-23-2011, 10:03 PM   #1
tlo07
tlo07 began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
LendMe on rooted NC

Does LendMe work if you are auto-nootered? I am trying to lend a book to my daughter and I sent the notice to her email address, my "lend me" turned into a "lent" and then when I refreshed the book was totally gone from my library. She hasn't recieved any email notice yet regarding the book. I'm pretty sure I'm just not doing it right or something. Can anyone offer any suggestions?

Thanks!

Correction: The book is still there with the "lent" banner.

Last edited by tlo07; 04-23-2011 at 10:11 PM.
tlo07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 08:07 AM   #2
richard_iii
Coder extrordinaire
richard_iii began at the beginning.

Device: nook color
I was able to lend books from my root nook color
richard_iii is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-24-2011, 06:13 PM   #3
Bobioden
Connoisseur
Bobioden could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Bobioden could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Bobioden could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Bobioden could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Bobioden could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Bobioden could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Bobioden could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Bobioden could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Bobioden could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Bobioden could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Bobioden could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: iPad rMini
I am able to send and receive lendable/lent books with rooted my nook color. When my sister lends me a book, I get an email almost immediately that I have a book available to me. I download the book and there is a number on the book cover that tells me how many days I have left.
Bobioden is offline   Reply With Quote