Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Boyue

Notices

Old 03-27-2022, 12:48 AM   #31
ernieh
Connoisseur
ernieh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ernieh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ernieh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ernieh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ernieh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ernieh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ernieh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ernieh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ernieh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ernieh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ernieh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch, kobo mini, Icarus Xl, Likebook Mars, Kobo Forma, Pocketboo
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottischwenk View Post
Yes - nothing for 6
Thanks
ernieh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2022, 02:19 AM   #32
Toodu
Enthusiast
Toodu can extract oil from cheeseToodu can extract oil from cheeseToodu can extract oil from cheeseToodu can extract oil from cheeseToodu can extract oil from cheeseToodu can extract oil from cheeseToodu can extract oil from cheeseToodu can extract oil from cheese

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by viceant View Post
It's really strange because someone in Reddit said Boyue has closed
I saw they still keep to improve firmware and released new update for Likebook P6 https://www.facebook.com/BoyueLikebook/photos/a.1989477791282812/3327580520805859/
Toodu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2022, 02:24 AM   #33
Toodu
Enthusiast
Toodu can extract oil from cheeseToodu can extract oil from cheeseToodu can extract oil from cheeseToodu can extract oil from cheeseToodu can extract oil from cheeseToodu can extract oil from cheeseToodu can extract oil from cheeseToodu can extract oil from cheese

I found they create an Facebook group (I like facebook) for customer who have Likebook machine, should get more support there https://www.facebook.com/groups/1975364719417776
Old 05-13-2022, 02:35 AM   #34
Toodu
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by viceant View Post
What do you think of this thread and others similar on that forum?
https://tieba.baidu.com/p/7406649324?prev=frs#/
Enviado desde mi M2102J20SG mediante Tapatalk
They still live, they have release new update firmware for Likebook P6 https://www.facebook.com/BoyueLikebook/photos/a.1989477791282812/3327580520805859/
Old 03-20-2024, 01:21 PM   #35
Jinz
Enthusiast
Jinz understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Jinz understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Jinz understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Jinz understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Jinz understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Jinz understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Jinz understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Jinz understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Jinz understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Jinz understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Jinz understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: Likebook Mars, Imcosys V6l, Trekstor Pyrus
Any news from our ex-Boyue friends? ��

Have there been any Mars updates after the one referenced in the topic title?
Jinz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2024, 02:44 PM   #36
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
The last ever OTA update on my Mars is as per title.
Under Settings:
System Version
BYRead V3.1.1-2021081711

Android 8.1

Meebook seems to have taken over some of Boyue's assets.

Boyue are long gone now.

I bought mine to use with the local library, but it's now pointless as that doesn't work, even though it works on an Android 7.0 phone and an 8.1 ancient LCD budget tablet, an RCA Juno 10.

I use a TCL Nxtpaper 11 (Android 13) for the local library now. A Kobo Sage eink for bought & PD novels.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2024, 02:02 PM   #37
Jinz
Enthusiast
Jinz understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Jinz understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Jinz understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Jinz understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Jinz understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Jinz understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Jinz understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Jinz understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Jinz understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Jinz understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Jinz understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoth View Post
I use a TCL Nxtpaper 11 (Android 13) for the local library now.
Well thanks for this suggestion, it looks great. I'm just looking for something with a large screen. Looks like readers are still making progress.
Old 03-23-2024, 03:28 AM   #38
bazz2004
Groupie
bazz2004 is less competitive than you.bazz2004 is less competitive than you.bazz2004 is less competitive than you.bazz2004 is less competitive than you.bazz2004 is less competitive than you.bazz2004 is less competitive than you.bazz2004 is less competitive than you.bazz2004 is less competitive than you.bazz2004 is less competitive than you.bazz2004 is less competitive than you.bazz2004 is less competitive than you.

Device: Boyue Alita
The Alita has the bigger screen and it does the job of e-reader OK. If you are realistic about what these things can do and are able to resist constantly tinkering maybe look for a second hand model. My iPad with the screen set to white print on a black background is something that I'd have experimented with had I been better informed a couple of years ago. Progress in this field remains inexplicably slow.
bazz2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2024, 02:07 PM   #39
Jinz
Enthusiast

Hmm after having a look I think the Nxtpaper isn't quite what I want. These simple 10 inch devices cost as much as a basic laptop, I'll start looking if a used Alita or P10 won't come up somewhere.

Tags
new local update for mars