Notices

Old 12-04-2014, 12:10 PM   #1
acolsandra
Enthusiast
acolsandra began at the beginning.

Device: bebook1, pocketbook 302
does pocketbook touch lux show folders

Hi all,

I'm from the older generation (bebook one, pocket 302) and I tried to kobo glo. But that did't show the folders on my (micro)sd-card, only the books (without series information).
I always managed by books by putting them (a few thousand) on the card alphabetically and then by author and that's how I want to look at my books and choose which one to read. I don't want a bookshelf.
Can anybody tell my if the pocketbook touch lux shows folders and if not, if there are pocketbooks with e-ink that can do that?
acolsandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 03:00 PM   #2
serge76_fr
Enthusiast
serge76_fr has become one with the cosmosserge76_fr has become one with the cosmosserge76_fr has become one with the cosmosserge76_fr has become one with the cosmosserge76_fr has become one with the cosmosserge76_fr has become one with the cosmosserge76_fr has become one with the cosmosserge76_fr has become one with the cosmosserge76_fr has become one with the cosmosserge76_fr has become one with the cosmosserge76_fr has become one with the cosmos

Device: PocketBook Touch Lux and Inkpad
All Pocketbook ereaders show the folders in the library and those devices are pretty good to manage large libraries. If you want to see more precisely how it works, you can download here the PB Touch Lux user manual (pages 28 to 33 for the library).

Apart from Pocketbook, only Bookeen ereaders allow you to manage your library with the folders but I don't know if you can buy them in the Netherland. All the other brands such as Kobo are using the books' metadatas.
serge76_fr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 02:20 AM   #3
acolsandra
Enthusiast
acolsandra began at the beginning.

Device: bebook1, pocketbook 302
Thanks for your replay Serge, I bought it and the shop had something wrong in their database and added a luxury cover for free....
It's a great device, with a menu that is not so much different from my PB 302. And the built-in light, that is a great feature.
acolsandra is offline   Reply With Quote