Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 03-28-2023, 05:52 PM   #1
mrfakename
Developer
mrfakename is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.mrfakename is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.mrfakename is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.mrfakename is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.mrfakename is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.mrfakename is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.mrfakename is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.mrfakename is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.mrfakename is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.mrfakename is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.mrfakename is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3G (Keyboard), Used
Does anyone have an archive of the KDK (Kindle Development Kit) Developer Docs?

Hello,
I was just wondering if anyone has archived the KDK documentation. Accessing the website (https://kdk-javadocs.s3.amazonaws.com/1.3/index.html) gives me an error, and archive.org has only archived the overview page.
Thank you in advance!
mrfakename is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2023, 08:03 PM   #2
evilReader
evilReader has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2
I'm also trying to make a kindlet and even asked amazon if I could still download the KDK but they said no, hope someone else archived the javadocs
evilReader is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-29-2023, 09:12 AM   #3
encol
Evangelist
encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3 5.8.5.0.1
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfakename View Post
Hello,
I was just wondering if anyone has archived the KDK documentation. Accessing the website (https://kdk-javadocs.s3.amazonaws.com/1.3/index.html) gives me an error, and archive.org has only archived the overview page.
Thank you in advance!
i sent you a message
encol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2024, 06:26 AM   #4
gemischt
gemischt began at the beginning.

Device: k3w
Hi @encol, do you mind sending me the KDK docs archive too? I have found some source sof a kindle emulator that has old skeleton KDK with javadocs included, but it's a very old version...
gemischt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2024, 11:23 AM   #5
mrfakename
Developer
mrfakename is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.mrfakename is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.mrfakename is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.mrfakename is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.mrfakename is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.mrfakename is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.mrfakename is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.mrfakename is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.mrfakename is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.mrfakename is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.mrfakename is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3G (Keyboard), Used
@gemischt just out of curiosity, which emulator are you using?
mrfakename is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
amazon kindle, documentation, kdk, kindle 3g keyboard, kindlet