Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 11-16-2020, 01:41 AM   #331
halloleo
Groupie
halloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: iPad
Thank YOU! If you need any other info, please let me know.
halloleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2020, 05:18 PM   #332
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
Thank you, I'll check because it looks like remains of conversion to python 3
As you know I was using GFN a few of years ago, but once I outsourced that work I had no need for it, so I removed it.

I just installed it in 5.5 and it doesn't work for any format I add - see attached images.

Pretty sure those were the settings I had previously.

BR
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2020-11-17 085558.jpg
Views:	216
Size:	30.6 KB
ID:	183423   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2020-11-17 085710.jpg
Views:	219
Size:	50.2 KB
ID:	183424   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2020-11-17 085757.jpg
Views:	209
Size:	43.6 KB
ID:	183425   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2020-11-17 091518.jpg
Views:	209
Size:	104.0 KB
ID:	183427  
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-17-2020, 12:37 AM   #333
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
@halloleo, can you test this beta? It didn't fail for me but the line and the problem are clear, so I only can hope this one works for you.
Attached Files
File Type: zip GetFileName.zip (20.3 KB, 184 views)
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2020, 12:42 AM   #334
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

@BetterRed, that is quite strange. Check the attached settings and the result. Unless the problem is the change I've done in the beta, I understand nothing. I've just done the test with calibre 5.5 portable.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Settings.jpg
Views:	202
Size:	26.8 KB
ID:	183445   Click image for larger version

Name:	Columna.jpg
Views:	196
Size:	41.8 KB
ID:	183446   Click image for larger version

Name:	Col_Fecha.jpg
Views:	199
Size:	49.5 KB
ID:	183447   Click image for larger version

Name:	Metadatos.jpg
Views:	203
Size:	127.5 KB
ID:	183448  
Old 11-17-2020, 03:39 AM   #335
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I just tried it on a portable version 5.1 and it was fine

Must be something in my 64 bit 5.5.

So, I renamed getfilename.json to *.json.save, redid the plugin configuration, and then added a book - y ahí tienes, it worked fine

I am attaching the getfilename.json & getfilename.json.save files.

BR
Attached Files
File Type: zip getfilename_json_files.zip (791 Bytes, 183 views)
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-17-2020, 10:26 AM   #336
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer

Thank you! I'm not crazy then (even at those hours, or at least related to this )
Old 11-17-2020, 07:37 PM   #337
halloleo
Groupie
halloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
@halloleo, can you test this beta? It didn't fail for me but the line and the problem are clear, so I only can hope this one works for you.
Just tested the beta (i.e. removed the old plugin, restarted, installed the beta from file, restarted and then imported a PDF) - AND IT WORKS flawlessly: All three columns (file_path, file_name and file_date) are populated!

You are brilliant, @Terisa de morgan! Thanks a lot.
halloleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2020, 12:18 AM   #338
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer

Glad to see it has worked for you! And if I was brilliant , I wouldn't have leave the bug I'm going to add it to the first link, thank you for report the bug and test it later.
Old 01-09-2021, 06:51 PM   #339
Rellwood
Library Breeder (She/Her)
Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD (1) PW3 (4) PW3 2019 new edition (1)
Hey,

I have been having a problem with the plugin for an update or two, and I just recently noticed it.

It translates the "/" into the "Yen" (Y + =) symbol. I noticed that it is only in this plugin. Also, when I tried to install the downloaded beta you put up in the recent posts it won't install.

I added a screenshot of both the symbos and the error.

Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Screenshot - 1_9_2021 , 3_49_31 PM.png
Views:	172
Size:	330.6 KB
ID:	184648  
Rellwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 06:58 PM   #340
Rellwood
Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Figured it out. I have Calibre set to Yu Gothic Medium. Didn't realize it turned the \ into a yen sign.
Old 01-10-2021, 03:40 AM   #341
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer

Thank you for having solved it, I would never have found it.
Old 01-10-2021, 03:51 AM   #342
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
A bit more info: Yu Gothic is a Japanese font, and for some reason Japanese encodings re-map U+005C (backslash) to a yen sign. Computer programs still treat it like a backslash though.

Last edited by ownedbycats; 01-10-2021 at 04:50 AM.
ownedbycats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 10:15 PM   #343
Rellwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post
A bit more info: Yu Gothic is a Japanese font, and for some reason Japanese encodings re-map U+005C (backslash) to a yen sign. Computer programs still treat it like a backslash though.
I wish I knew what all the non-English/Latin fonts were so I don't run into something like this in the future.

If only Calibre had a setting that would only show the fonts that would work with the desired language setting.
Old 01-11-2021, 10:26 PM   #344
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellwood View Post
If only Calibre had a setting that would only show the fonts that would work with the desired language setting.
There's really no way to determine this, though, aside from the presence/absence of certain glyphsets. But Yu Gothic has the Latin glyphs, and aside from the remapping of the backslash it otherwise works as an English font.

From what I remember the other font that has this issue is MS Mincho.

Last edited by ownedbycats; 01-11-2021 at 10:28 PM.
Old 04-16-2021, 02:56 PM   #345
ownedbycats
Custom User Title

When adding a book that has to be processed by DeDRM, the file date takes on the current time. Is there anything to be done about this?

Tags
calibredb, calibredb metadata import, plugin