Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2019, 07:36 PM   #721
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
Old 09-26-2019, 05:41 AM   #722
aporreh
aporreh began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
hello , my kobo glo hd freezes with a blank screen - i need the image file for kobo glo hd please...
Advert
Old 09-26-2019, 07:39 AM   #723
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old 09-30-2019, 04:34 PM   #724
NewMountain
NewMountain began at the beginning.

Kobo Glo HD Image

Hello,
I need a disk image for the KOBO Glo HD as I bricked mine.
Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!
Old 09-30-2019, 08:17 PM   #725
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Advert
Old 10-02-2019, 04:00 PM   #726
ufukyayla
ufukyayla began at the beginning.

Kobo Glo HD Image

I need a sdcard image file for my kobo glo hd. Can anybody send it to me please?
Old 10-02-2019, 07:42 PM   #727
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

@ufukyayla: You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.
Old 10-03-2019, 04:24 AM   #728
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ufukyayla View Post
I need a sdcard image file for my kobo glo hd. Can anybody send it to me please?
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
@ufukyayla: You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.
ufukyayla should now have PMs enabled.
Old 10-03-2019, 04:33 AM   #729
dursun55
dursun55 began at the beginning.

Kobo Glo HD

hello , my kobo glo hd freezes with a blank screen - i need the image file for kobo glo hd please.
Old 10-03-2019, 04:36 AM   #730
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

@ufukyayla: PM sent

And thanks the the Grand Mouse.
Old 10-03-2019, 05:28 AM   #731
dursun55

Kobo Glo HD

hello , my kobo glo hd freezes with a blank screen - i need the image file for kobo glo hd please. PMs enabled.
Old 10-03-2019, 05:31 AM   #732
dursun55

ufukyayla bana kobo glo hd imajı varsa atabilir misin benim cihaz açılmıyor sistem dosyaları silindi galiba yardımcı olursan sevinirim.
Old 10-03-2019, 06:54 AM   #733
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 10-05-2019, 10:45 AM   #734
hyrdel
hyrdel began at the beginning.

Device: Koho Glo HD
Need original Kobo Glo HD image, please

Need original Kobo Glo HD image, please. Anybody can help?
Old 10-05-2019, 03:39 PM   #735
ufukyayla
ufukyayla began at the beginning.

@davidfor, @the grand mouse thank you.

My kobo glo hd has a problem with its usb port. I cannot connect it to my computer. I want to install koreader but it seems that it is not possible to install without usb. But i can write a image on sd card. So i need a image which has koreader on it. Does anybody have a glo hd image koreader installed? Or does anybody know any other method?
Closed Thread