Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 06-21-2019, 06:08 PM   #1
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Kobo Aura 2 and H2O 2 on Clearance at Walmart

I don't know if this is a Kobo clearance for these models, or merely a Walmart clearance, but both the Aura (currently selling at $70) and the H2O2 (back in stock and selling for $150) are shown to be on clearance now. If you want one of these two (from Walmart at least), you probably won't want to wait around too long.

www.walmart.com/kobo
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 01:48 AM   #2
wandalynn
Addict
wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook, Aluratek Libre
I saw the H2O is down to $159.99 on the Kobo site. I think it would be a nice step up from my Aura 2 - bigger screen, warm light, better resolution - but I wonder if there's something new in the works?
wandalynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 08:53 AM   #3
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by wandalynn View Post
I saw the H2O is down to $159.99 on the Kobo site. I think it would be a nice step up from my Aura 2 - bigger screen, warm light, better resolution - but I wonder if there's something new in the works?
Kobo tend to release new devices in April and October. The last release was the Forma in October last year. There is no way to know if they have something planned for this year.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote