Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 09-29-2010, 05:34 PM   #1
3dusty
Connoisseur
3dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.3dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.3dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.3dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.3dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.3dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.3dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.3dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.3dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.3dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.3dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Google Nexus 7
Request Please

May I make a request please. My knowledge of way too limited, so I appreciate all help. I read the help manual and added the feed. This will download the index to the articles but not the articles, just the links to the webpage articles.

I've read and tried different things and looked at different examples and I'm still so lost.
What I'm trying for is IRS Watch at webcpa.com/channels/irs_watch.xm

Thank you so much.
Dusty
3dusty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 07:18 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Welcome to MobileRead, Dusty.

Hopefully someone will step in soon with suggestions.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 07:51 PM   #3
TonytheBookworm
Addict
TonytheBookworm is on a distinguished road

Device: kindle 2, kindle 3, Kindle fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dusty View Post
May I make a request please. My knowledge of way too limited, so I appreciate all help. I read the help manual and added the feed. This will download the index to the articles but not the articles, just the links to the webpage articles.

I've read and tried different things and looked at different examples and I'm still so lost.
What I'm trying for is IRS Watch at webcpa.com/channels/irs_watch.xm

Thank you so much.
Dusty
I would say use Tamperdata and try to figure out what it is sending in the browser compaired to calibre.
I have been trying to figure it out myself but I am almost totally in the dark when using Tamperdata and mechanize. Would be great if someone with more knowledge would do this recipe so I can see what was done. Don't know if it needs a cookie, an accept, or a header or all the above but that's where I'm gonna guess the issue is at.
TonytheBookworm is offline   Reply With Quote