Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-21-2010, 03:23 PM   #1
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Mildly annoying calibre unhandled exception

I get two to three of these per day. They don't seem to cause problems other than kicking up a modal message box, but I thought I would mention it.

They seem to happen when I come back to calibre after doing other things. Calibre has been running in the background. In this case the tags pane is open. In other cases it has not been.

System: Windows 7, calibre 0.6.34.
ERROR: ERROR: Unhandled exception: <b>AttributeError</b>:'TagTreeItem' object has no attribute 'parent'

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\tag_view.py", line 218, in parent
AttributeError: 'TagTreeItem' object has no attribute 'parent'
----

Is this the right forum to report this sort of thing?
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 03:52 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Will be fixed in next release.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-21-2010, 04:00 PM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by readerfromthere View Post
I get two to three of these per day. They don't seem to cause problems other than kicking up a modal message box, but I thought I would mention it.

They seem to happen when I come back to calibre after doing other things. Calibre has been running in the background. In this case the tags pane is open. In other cases it has not been.

System: Windows 7, calibre 0.6.34.
ERROR: ERROR: Unhandled exception: <b>AttributeError</b>:'TagTreeItem' object has no attribute 'parent'

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\tag_view.py", line 218, in parent
AttributeError: 'TagTreeItem' object has no attribute 'parent'
----

Is this the right forum to report this sort of thing?
Seen that on XP. I blamed myself for changing tags with the Tag view open.
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote