Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 05-12-2011, 10:49 PM   #1
jtminta
jtminta began at the beginning.

Device: cruz reader
help with cruz reader

I just bought a Cruz reader and last night I turned it off and now it wont turn back on. I tried plugging it in with the wall charger and nothing, tried the usb cable and nothing the light won't come on. I tried the reset button nothing.
Any ideas or should I just contact the manufacturer?

Thanks, Joe.
jtminta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 09:27 AM   #2
pholy
Booklegger
pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook(1 & 2010), PEZ, PRS-505, Kobo BT, PRS-T1, Playbook, Kobo Touch
When my Cruz goes flat I have to leave it plugged in to the charger for a couple of hours before I can use it again - I don't use it while plugged in, the cord's too short. And it won't charge through the USB port at all. I've found it to be a little fussy to turn off; I have to wait for that turn off display to be complete before I tap it, otherwise it just goes to (semi-)sleep.
pholy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 02:21 PM   #3
jtminta
jtminta began at the beginning.

Device: cruz reader
Yes this thing is very fussy when turning off, I left it plugged in for 5 or 6 hours yesterday and the led light never came on. It won't power up or anything. Maybe if I leave it alone for a week or two the battery will drain completely and let it reboot, after that I'm just going to send it in. Thanks, Joe.
jtminta is offline   Reply With Quote