Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Writer2ePub

Notices

Old 11-29-2014, 04:48 PM   #1
ThomasMcKean
Disabilities Advocate
ThomasMcKean doesn't litterThomasMcKean doesn't litter

Device: Kindle PW3
W2E Question

Not that I am complaining or anything, far from it. This is a nice piece of software. I just have a question. Or request. Maybe both at once?

I notice installing this is adds three icons. Is there a way to narrow that down to one single icon? If I am reading this right, the functions of the latter two icons are accessible by the first, making the second and third kinda redundant. I can see cases where they may be handy, so I guess what I am asking is if there is an option to just display one icon?

Thanks in advance and thanks for the software from a professional writer!
ThomasMcKean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2014, 12:14 AM   #2
eBookLuke
Writer2ePub creator
eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.

Device: Cybook Bebook iLiad Kindle HanlinV2 Readius SonyPRS500 SonyPRS700 etc
Hi,

in the Writer2ePub version 2 will be only just one icon. This icon opens a powerful toolbar that includes all functions.
Please write to me at writer2epub[at]gmail.com ad I send to you a beta version for your testing.

Luke
eBookLuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert