Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 07-06-2012, 05:13 PM   #1
99doors
99doors began at the beginning.

Device: Le Pan Tablet
Does anyone want to read my first chapter?

Hello all,

I am working on a horror/thriller novel about 3 unlikely survivors of a Zombie Infection outbreak based in Newfoundland Canada, an Island isolated from the rest of North America.
The 1st chapter has been beta read and edited, but I'm trying to get more opinions to decide if I should keep going the way I am, if I need to go in a different direction, or if I should not waste my time.

I know the zombie horror genre is flooded nowadays, but I am trying to come at it from a different POV.

I'd like honest and/or constructive critisism from anyone willing to give it.
99doors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 07:48 AM   #2
allan175
allan175 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch
I'll give it a go since no one else has replied yet.
allan175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-12-2012, 11:15 AM   #3
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
It's a genre I enjoy, so I'm happy to give it a go.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 07:53 PM   #4
Echase
Connoisseur
Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
sure, shoot me a copy. I like zombies and gore.
Echase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 12:38 AM   #5
bigjantailor
Defender of Consciousness
bigjantailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bigjantailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bigjantailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bigjantailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bigjantailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bigjantailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bigjantailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bigjantailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bigjantailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bigjantailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bigjantailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I read your's if you download mine.

Have fun, Jan Tailor
bigjantailor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert