Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 02-07-2009, 07:41 PM   #16
gordonrobb
gordonrobb doesn't littergordonrobb doesn't litter

Device: Sony PRS 505
I am looking for a way to convert HTML to epub. I have some books which are in HTML format, a file for each chapter. I would loke to convert them to a format that my sony PSR will read. I tried the website at the begining of this tread. It seemed to work. Created an 800 and odd page blank file.

Anyone any ideas?
gordonrobb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 07:52 PM   #17
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
I suggest Calibre (see its forum here). I think it needs a starting HTML file that can reach all the rest in "reading" order, or an ".opf" metafile listing the needed html files.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote