Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 11-24-2012, 01:05 PM   #1
MeSue
Geek in the Forest
MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, iPhone 4s, Nexus 7
Matte screen protector and case for Nexus 7?

Hi folks,

I have been using my iPad as an eReader, but I just jumped on the Office Depot sale for the Google Nexus 7 to use primarily for reading and was wondering how reflective the screen is? I do like to sit outside and read, and the reflections bother me when I am reading on my iPad, so I keep a matte screen protector on my iPad.

Can anyone recommend a matte screen protector for the Nexus that doesn't diminish screen clarity too much? I know all of them do it to some degree, but I have been pretty happy with the Media Devil matte screen protector I have on my iPad 3. I will probably get that for the Nexus unless someone can suggest a better one.

Last edited by MeSue; 12-05-2012 at 03:19 PM.
MeSue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 12:48 PM   #2
MeSue
Geek in the Forest
MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Well, I went ahead and ordered the MediaDevil matte screen protector. Now looking at cases. Really liking this one:
Accessorise Frameless Dual-View 100 Percent Premium Genuine Leather Folio cover case-Red

I like how it converts to a stand for both orientations and that it doesn't have anything covering the face of the tablet.
Advert
Old 12-05-2012, 03:19 PM   #3
MeSue
Geek in the Forest

Hey, I got the case I linked to in my post above and it's even nicer than it looks in the pics. I really like it! Anyway, it just dropped in price to $5.99 if anyone still needs a case for their N7.