Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 01-29-2010, 11:12 PM   #1
RCR
Addict
RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2 x Sony 505, iPad, Samsung 7 Tablet, ASUS Transformer, Nexus 7
BooksOnBoard - We have ways of making you socialize!

I just got an email newsletter from BooksOnBoard. They have a survey going on. Normally, I avoid surveys but they say "you will automatically be entered to win this SONY ebook reader" with a picture of red Sony 300. So naturally I scurried to their survey.

But two questions puzzled me:

Q8. Which Social networking sites do you currently use? Followed by a list of sites.

Q9. Are you friends or fans of BooksOnBoard on any of these sites? Followed by a list of sites.

There seems to be no place on these questions to register "None"

I tried leaving the questions blank but the survey wouldn't complete until I had selected a site. So I selected sites at random.

Is this a flaw in the survey? Or am I missing something?
RCR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 01:16 AM   #2
rebarnmom
Wizard
rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-700 (traded in), Sony PRS-650
That got me too! I did use "Other" for Q8. and specified MobileRead!
rebarnmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-30-2010, 04:24 AM   #3
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Well, something saved me: goodreads I don't use it like a social network but a way to register my books so when somebody asks me about it I can show them. If not, I would have had to put None at "others"
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote