Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 01-28-2009, 03:01 PM   #1
reetah4
reetah4 began at the beginning.

Device: Prs 500
Cannot download Sony software on Vista 32

i cannot download the sony prs 500 sofware to my windows vista 32 bit. any idea?
reetah4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 07:27 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Hi, reetah4:

I moved your post into our troubleshooting area, and out of the selling/buying area where you posted.

I'm also sending you a PM on this, so you'll know where to look.

Someone will be here to help you on your problem.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-28-2009, 10:11 PM   #3
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by reetah4 View Post
i cannot download the sony prs 500 sofware to my windows vista 32 bit. any idea?
I'm afraid you need to give us more information. You mean you can't download the eBook Library Software from the web server to your local PC? If so why? What is happening? Where are you trying to d/l it from?

If that is not what you mean please expand.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 10:55 PM   #4
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Yes, more info. Are you downloading right from Sony, from Borders? What browser? Or by download do you really mean install? Any error messages?
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote